Raf702
Participant
@raf702

I just recently got my first session done. Which the final product over time will be a full sleeve, but right now I just have a half sleeve outline done. My tattoo artist working on my left sleeve is great and have nothing but good things to say.

I also want to start on a half sleeve on my right forearm at the same time as my left sleeve is being worked on. I would want to get it done by my current tattoo artist of course. But I know it won’t happen anytime soon obviously since I want him to complete my left sleeve first. Just won’t make sense for him to start another tattoo when I want him to finish up the current one, you know.

My question is to everyone. Is it offensive to my tattoo artist or any for that matter. If I was to have another tattoo artist do work on my right arm. Or is there some some kind of tattoo code, if you get tattooed by one artist you must stick with them?

I just want to start on my other tattoo, while I get my current one worked on.

Thanks! I appreciate anyone/everyones comments and opinions.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

There is nothing wrong with that at all. I mean unless you were heavily tattooed and all from the same guy and he was giving you discounts because of your loyalty, then yea, I would say it would be morally wrong. Even then it’s still up to you. One day you might see a famous artist and want a piece from him there is nothing wrong with that. In the end its up to you and how it makes you feel.

Cheers,
Marcus

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I have four sleeves that are in progress right now; all from different artists so i dont think it should be an issue unless your artist is super sensitive emo…

Raf702
Participant
@raf702

Would you consider a full sleeve on one arm heavil tattooed?
I didn’t think it would be offensive, until my friend brought it up. Which of course made me contemplate the issue. And I highly doubt my artist is an emo in that sense lol.
Thanks for the info!

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Personally no I don’t consider a sleeve close to being heavily tattooed.

Cheers,
Marcus

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

it’s your body, get covered by as many artists as you want. And one sleeve is far from being “heavily tattooed”.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I only have one artist that has done more then one tattoo on me.

Raf702
Participant
@raf702

Thanks everyone, I just wanted to get peoples opinions on that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.