Banjonez
Participant
@banjonez

Hey Guys my name is Ben, So I guess this is a sort of introduction and proper first post mix. So here goes, I had my first tattoo when i was 21, I was in Las Vegas with friends, had a couple of drinks and was going on a day trip to hoover dam/grand canyon the next day so transformers was on the brain at this point and I ended up getting this on the underside of my right forearm…. 217300_10150161925449055_515349054_6763139_3276883_n.jpg Which was pretty cool at the time but 2 years on and I’m wishing I had got something not so … erm, transformerish. sooo I’ve been doing some drawin to see if there was some way of covering it up and I came up with this 217467_10150161925519055_515349054_6763141_2603495_n.jpg with a view of eventually turning it into a 3/4 length sleeve of some sort. Just wanting opinions and/or other design any of you think will cover this up well. As for the rest of the sleeve I Kind of want something Aztec style maybe an aztec/tribal mashup I don’t know yet, just brain storming at the moment.
Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Oh I’m living in Hereford, west midlands and currently working for BT (poor introduction I know)

Thanks, Ben

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

man, i’m not an artist or anything……….but imho,,,,,,you are going from bad to worse………..

Banjonez
Participant
@banjonez

Ha I’m in no way artistic either probably why this sucks. Still you gotta start somewhere right? What would you suggest for covering this up? Thanks for your honest though dude.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yeah that transformers tattoo is pretty bad, but at least it looks like it can be covered up pretty easily. If you want something aztec, what about a aztec/mayan calendar like this:
Img51915_IMG_0510.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, to start off, nothing wrong with a little Transformers love. ๐Ÿ™‚ But it’s very poorly done, so please find a good artist this time.

That being said, it isn’t too dark, so it should be doable to cover it with just about anything. What do you really WANT on your arm? Don’t settle for anything. yodaddynucka’s posted picture is SPECTACULAR, and should give you an idea on the kind of tattoo you can get (although yours would always have to be darker in the dark spots of your Decepticon emblem) if you find a good cover-up artist. And if you want an extra good tattoo, you can get a couple of laser sessions on the emblem corners and covering it up would become even simpler.

Banjonez
Participant
@banjonez

I actually quite like this type of design sonnybillwilliams_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg But due to my current situation with the scruffy Transformers love (I liked that quote ArniVidar ๐Ÿ™‚ ) Am I limited to a cover up like the Mayan calender or something like it? I am going to visit a few of the local Tattoo parlors this weekend and see what they recommend but your advice has been great so far thanks guys

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, you’d need a kick-ass artist to do something like that and still manage to cover the old one up, but I don’t see that it definitely can’t be done. Just remember… you get what you pay for. Last time you got something bad.. now you’ll want to spend big bucks on something good ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.