alanasomething
Participant
@alanasomething
WardyInk;85251 wrote:
something to do with motorbikes would be awesome!!! maybe if you have a picture of him sat on he’s motorbike or something a potrait would be awesome!!!

I wish I was interested in motorbikes then it would be two birds one stone lol! But I don’t know much about them, my granda took me on his suzuki (sp?) when I was younger, and I’ve never been so terrified in my life lol!!!

I was thinking maybe these kind of designs http://glittersniffer.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0 maybe even a “zombie” looking fairytype girl on a motorbike?? Argh! I’m so uncreative lol, it’s a curse! I know that I want it custom designed, I don’t want to just pluck something from google images, which would be a LOT easier dammit!!

A portrait would be awesome, he’d slap me round the head if I got his face on anything HAHA! But there is lots of old pictures of him back in the day like someone from Grease on his bike lol! He’d kill me if he knew my mum has copies of those and I got it tattoo’d! I’ve heard/seen horror stories of portraits, I’d need to find an amazing artist for that!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

well the place where i go dude would be able to do that it’s in st.helens any decent studio would be able to do it dude:)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.