TattooLove2011
Participant
@tattoolove2011

Do you feel a tattoo has to have a meaning to it or could you simply just look at a tattoo and like and get it?

Just for example ; A big eagle on your chest, no meaning just like it? Right or wrong?

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

Tattoos don’t have to have a meaning attached to them but I kinda like them to have some type of meaning
The next project has nothing to do with the memory of someone or anything like that, I just have always had a thing for japan
I visited Japan over the summer loved it even more then I already did and I want to get a Japanese themed sleeve
now It doesnt really have a meaning but I know I wont regret it either.

But thats just me there are people that have a bunch of random tattoos that they like and they never end up regretting them
just remember that its your body and you do what you want with it but at the same time remember that your going to have to live with it for the rest of your life

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes a tattoo doesn’t have to mean anything. Only one of mine has any meaning. If you like and want a big eagle on your chest then get a big eagle on your chest. If you want to get a Sta-Puff marshmallow man tattoo get a Sta-Puff Marshmallow man tattoo. Really not to many rules when it comes to tattoos. Just stay away from trendy tattoos especially trendy tattoos of the past.

MeinSonnenschein
Participant
@meinsonnenschein

Liking it is meaning enough. If it caught your eye, that’s something, isn’t it? It was something the person saw and just felt drawn to, even if there is no explanation. Think about love – The only reason why you can say you love someone is strictly the generic that you can find in anyone. It’s rare you can pinpoint that one unique reason why that person in particular. Apply that to tattoos. There was just something about that artwork that had to be put on your canvas. Who cares why, or what others think… it’s what that person loved and had to have.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
MeinSonnenschein;84102 wrote:
Liking it is meaning enough. If it caught your eye, that’s something, isn’t it? It was something the person saw and just felt drawn to, even if there is no explanation. Think about love – The only reason why you can say you love someone is strictly the generic that you can find in anyone. It’s rare you can pinpoint that one unique reason why that person in particular. Apply that to tattoos. There was just something about that artwork that had to be put on your canvas. Who cares why, or what others think… it’s what that person loved and had to have.

Thumbs Up!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.