alwheeler7
Participant
@alwheeler7

So i’m getting my 1st tattoo 2moro, i’ve given it a lot of thought, and i’ve decided 2 go w/ a simple armband. I figured i didn’t wanna go too big w/ my 1st.

I’ll post a pic when it’s done

Adler
Participant
@adler

So after serious thought & consideration uv decided 2 get a tribal armband 2moro? I didn’t realize we were still in the 1980’s but I wish u the best of luck. And just remember, Tim Pangburn is in Philly when ur ready.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
alwheeler7;83886 wrote:
So i’m getting my 1st tattoo 2moro, i’ve given it a lot of thought, and i’ve decided 2 go w/ a simple armband. I figured i didn’t wanna go too big w/ my 1st.

I’ll post a pic when it’s done

While im glad you are taking your first step into the world of tattoos, but armbands are so…. lame and such a waste of space. I would strongly urge you to take more time to consider what you want in a tattoo. And dont think you have to go small and simple for your first tattoo. Many people get big, bold pieces as their first tattoos, and are all the more happy about when they realize they dodged a bullet by not settling for some crappy arm band.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

why do you want a tattoo ??

alwheeler7
Participant
@alwheeler7

Yeah its an armband, and i’ve been thinking about it 4 awhile, and its something i want.

As a matter of fact, fuck this website and fuck all of you.

Why criticize someone’s personal choice?

You dont kno me, and you sure as hell dont kno the kinds of things i like, so get off my back about it.

It’s not the 80’s and i kno that, so adler, you can go get fucked in the ass by a goat, you dick.

If someone cant come 2 a website and post something, looking 4 a conversion w/ someone whos into the stuff their into, w/out being criticized, then whats the point?

I joined this site looking 4 something cool and different, instead, i have been met w/ rude offensive posts from assholes who think they’re better than me because i like a certain style of tattoo that doesnt fit their standard.

So i wont be back, and i just want 2 say, that you can all suck my cock.

Fuck you,
Andrew

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I think it sounds nice. Go for it man get what you want. but one thing how fucking hard is it to type to instead of 2 or for instead of 4? It makes you look like a 12 year old girl.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

When will the common folk realize that armbands ARENT COOL ANYMORE!!! 😛

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;83898 wrote:
… but one thing how fucking hard is it to type to instead of 2 or for instead of 4? It makes you look like a 12 year old girl.

I asked the same thing in another thread and was told he’s typing from a phone so he abbreviates. Makes perfect sense to me, besides I’m trying to be careful what I say.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;83902 wrote:
I’m trying to be careful what I say.

You wouldn’t want to have to sit in the corner for two weeks

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

He mad. Tattoos are liked and disliked all over the shop. Get over yourself.

Gatorpike
Participant
@gatorpike
alwheeler7;83896 wrote:
Yeah its an armband, and i’ve been thinking about it 4 awhile, and its something i want.

As a matter of fact, fuck this website and fuck all of you.

Why criticize someone’s personal choice?

You dont kno me, and you sure as hell dont kno the kinds of things i like, so get off my back about it.

It’s not the 80’s and i kno that, so adler, you can go get fucked in the ass by a goat, you dick.

If someone cant come 2 a website and post something, looking 4 a conversion w/ someone whos into the stuff their into, w/out being criticized, then whats the point?

I joined this site looking 4 something cool and different, instead, i have been met w/ rude offensive posts from assholes who think they’re better than me because i like a certain style of tattoo that doesnt fit their standard.

So i wont be back, and i just want 2 say, that you can all suck my cock.

Fuck you,
Andrew

Andrew,

Welcome to the world of having a tattoo. You’re going to now find out that having a tattoo, other people who have tatts are going to want to look at yours and they will have an opinion on it. People who have tattoos generally have very strong opinions too, and they will either really like it or really not.

Just like with any type of artwork (physical art, music, tattooing, etc) most people have strong opinions about what they like and what they don’t like. Having a tattoo is having a piece of art on your body. People will have an opinion on it. Just look at how much people argue over what music sucks and what music is awesome. People who are into artwork have very strong opinions and people in general think that their opinion is right.

Don’t get too worked up when someone says they don’t like your tattoo, or else you’ll be getting defensive a lot. You got the tattoo for yourself, and you got something that you think is cool, right? If you react this way to everyone who says armbands are stupid, you’re going to get worked up a lot, so just let it slide. If you realize later that your tattoo isn’t what you want, you can probably always get it covered up or something. And if it is something that you enjoy for the rest of your life, then you win too.

Peace,
G

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

One of mine is an armband. I’m not crazy about it, but I don’t completely hate it. If I had a completely blank arm, I’d probably do things differently…but what’s done is done.

I could care less if people think it’s corny though. I just personally would rather have a sweet sleeve or something, but I have the armband there keeping me from getting that.

Gatorpike
Participant
@gatorpike
irishman301;84040 wrote:
One of mine is an armband. I’m not crazy about it, but I don’t completely hate it. If I had a completely blank arm, I’d probably do things differently…but what’s done is done.

I could care less if people think it’s corny though. I just personally would rather have a sweet sleeve or something, but I have the armband there keeping me from getting that.

I think just about everybody who has several tattoos has at least 1 that they sorta regret or wish they did differently. Hey, isn’t that a metaphor for life?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.