stikystikyricky
Participant
@stikystikyricky

So this is my tattoo, its a tiger crawling down my arm with our religious symbol hanging from its neck. My thing is that I want to end the tattoo right where the tiger ends. about a 1/4 sleeve. I just need to fill in something around the tiger. I have been stumped. I cant come up with anything and have been wanting to do it for over 6 months now. Any ideas of something that would make it look badass would be greatly appriciated.

11111.jpg

2222222.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
stikystikyricky;83213 wrote:
Any ideas of something that would make it look badass would be greatly appriciated.

This is the only thing that I could think of to make that bad ass.

Just fucking with you. The tattoo is pretty large to make it a 1/4 sleeve it would just look cluttered maybe just add some back ground color.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I think that tiger has a japanese style to it so I’d suggest some japanese style flowers around it

stikystikyricky
Participant
@stikystikyricky

Yea, I was thinking about doing background color or clouds.. I think that may be my only option that will actually finish it up and look nice. I am not too sure about flowers though.

I just feel like the tattoo is imcomplete and people always ask me if I am going to finish it up…

Thanks for your input!

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
Adler;83225 wrote:
I think that tiger has a japanese style to it so I’d suggest some japanese style flowers around it

That’s just about the only thing that comes to mind to me, the colors of the flowers would really pop.
but i really like Japanese style art

what style of tattoos do you like?

KrohDaddi
Participant
@krohdaddi

surrounded by a menacing horde of something

Asian hornets are astounding (google)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.