wyneon
Participant
@wyneon

I would like to know an educated guess on how much a 3 1/4 wide by 4 1/4 tall tattoo of an 8 bit Mario cost me? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Super_8_Bit_Mario.png

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You realize that straight lines and right corners are actually impossible on skin, no?

wyneon
Participant
@wyneon

I’ve seen plenty of 8-bit tats like my friends and the following pics. They might not be perfect but its close.

MegaMan.jpg
Super%20Mario%20Tattoo%20on%20Jay.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Good. Just as long as you realize it, because some don’t 🙂

That 1-Up is awesome though! I think I might just have to steal that!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;82973 wrote:
That 1-Up is awesome though! I think I might just have to steal that!

Are you going to get that on your penis 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That could be interesting… “swallow that mushroom and you extend your life…”

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Sigh, a mario tattoo, really? May as well get a tribal tattoo bro.

wyneon
Participant
@wyneon

Sorry BossNass, I looking to pay homage to gaming. The first thing I thought of was an 8 bit mario because that was my first game and paved the way to my future gaming self. I could honestly care less if 20 million people have the same tattoo…it means something to me and that’s all that is important…bro.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

i actually like gaming tattoos, i’ve seen some amazing gaming themed sleeves. I would hardly compare gaming tattoos to tribals. Get what you want bro, but it’s been said a million times before that no one can tell you how much a tattoo will cost except your artist. So take your idea, find a competent artist and ask him the same question. No one here is going to be able to give you the answer you’re looking for unless you want to get tattooed by someone on this forum. I heard buttwheat has a buy one get one free special going on this week, so send him a PM if you’re interested.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like this Mario a little better. I grew up on pong and I’m not going to get a pong paddle tattooed on me.

36.jpg

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I grew up playing Paper Boy on Super Nintendo, man, I loved that game. But, I’m not about to go out and get a 8-bit paper boy on me now am I.

Tribals and gaming tattos are different I guess, as long as you are some footy idiot who thinks a tribal tattoo makes him awesome.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.