gwal101
Participant
@gwal101

im really tempted to shave my arm 😮

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i would wait for about a month after your tattoo before you start shaving. i know youre tempted to, but why risk messing up your new tattoo?

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Yeah, really.

Put away the razor until after your tattooed skin feels exactly like your un-inked skin.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yup, not until fully healed. Don’t take any chances, wait at least a few weeks to a month.

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

I agree with everyone. we usually recommend that when the skin untightens and doesn’t have the stretched plastic look, and as long as it looks without a doubt normal, then you can shave. keep in mind your skin is still replacing cells and strength even after it peels!!!

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

even when it’s healed maybe look at those hair removal creams? someone from another site uses it and recommends it plus it’s not going to hurt your ink.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
Aussie Tom;81176 wrote:
even when it’s healed maybe look at those hair removal creams? someone from another site uses it and recommends it plus it’s not going to hurt your ink.

Wow. That would make me nervous. Anything that might disolve hair has got to have some kind of nasty chemical in it . . .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.