ollie1988
Participant
@ollie1988

Hi guys, i’m looking to get my first Tattoo soon, i want a full sleeve down my left arm, no colour, just shading etc..
i live in a small town and theres only 1 or 2 tattooists here and tbh i dont like what ive seen, i just want to know who or what is considered the best tattooist/studio in the uk??
and i dont mean your best mate down the road! im talking somewhere thats won awards etc, im having no colour just shading so take that into consideration…
i can travel anywhere in the uk and price isnt a problem so really just want to know wheres considerd the best??

Any help would be great, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
ollie1988;80548 wrote:
Hi guys, i’m looking to get my first Tattoo soon, i want a full sleeve down my left arm, no colour, just shading etc..
i live in a small town and theres only 1 or 2 tattooists here and tbh i dont like what ive seen, i just want to know who or what is considered the best tattooist/studio in the uk??
and i dont mean your best mate down the road! im talking somewhere thats won awards etc, im having no colour just shading so take that into consideration…
i can travel anywhere in the uk and price isnt a problem so really just want to know wheres considerd the best??

Any help would be great, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Where abouts are you from dude? And what style of sleeve are you going for? ๐Ÿ™‚

ollie1988
Participant
@ollie1988

I live in Shrewsbury, Shropshire..but i can travel anywhere if the best places are in cities etc..

I’m not 100% sure on the style yet..i dont really know much about tattoos, ive just seen people with styles i like, i dont want tribal or anything like that, just shaded pictures etc making up a full sleeve, just want to find the best studio so i can go and discuss a few ideas???

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

glasgow has some good places if you can get there – custom inc is a good place

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.