stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Have y’all seen the youtube series with Shige and Gogue? Unf*ckinbelievable.

ashnyc
Participant
@ashnyc
stubarber;79560 wrote:
Have y’all seen the youtube series with Shige and Gogue? Unf*ckinbelievable.

Just checked out the first trip to Japan

search youtube : gogue in japan with Shige 3/10 part 1 (can’t post links ๐Ÿ˜ฎ )

its great stuff Jeffs skulls are just impressive and Shige is the Master, he has a bunch of outlines just hanging on the walls biz must be going great. It makes me wonder why MIAMI INK got canceled, the tattoo process is great to watch. I’d love to see some kind of new tattoo show thats about tattooing and not drama (LA INK lol) if it’s in Japan even better, Shige should have is own show he’s one of the best I’ve ever seen he’s on another level Jeff is right up there too his skulls are amazing.

ashnyc
Participant
@ashnyc

Is there anyone that does work like or close to Shige in NYC?

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
Quote:
Jeff is right up there too his skulls are amazing.

His website says he’s booked 2.5 years out and has quit taking appointments. ๐Ÿ™

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
stubarber;79579 wrote:
His website says he’s booked 2.5 years out and has quit taking appointments. ๐Ÿ™

yeah he doesnt take anymore new clients but sometimes he posts about openings at conventions and stuff.

butt- i still have my whole back and my whole front saved! but i am an impulsive mofo so who knows whats gonna happen. i wouldnt mind getting a whole back piece from volko or dmitri if that chance ever comes up tho. its kinda amazing that gogue is just now doing a whole back sleeve project (tho in hindsight i guess he hasnt been tattooing all that long in the first place).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.