Iliadihno
Participant
@iliadihno

Hey guys, im new and I would like to ask some questions.
I’m 17 right now and thinking about getting a tattoo in the near future. My biggest concern is that my body keeps growing and the tattoo gets ugly and stretched.
Can this happen? I know it is a possible scenario but is it something that will drastically change the tattoo or are the changes going to be nothing serious.
Another question, what are the places that will stretch the less if this happens?
And I would like your general advice regarding this. Thanks 🙂

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The only way your ink would stretch and distort is if you went through MAJOR changes, like dropping or gaining 100 pounds. You ought to be fine.

Areas with alot of fat tend to be the hardest hit though. Stomach, lower chest where man titties form, your ass, ect. Arms, head, shoulders, legs, shoulder blades you ought to be cool.

Also, your dick is safe too. Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Iliadihno
Participant
@iliadihno

Let’s say I am 100 heavier haha is it something changable/coverable or do I stay a blob on my body for the rest of my life haha

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Honestly my man, there’s too many variables for me to answer that. However, if you’re planning on ballooning up for a hot dog eating contest, I’d suggest you’d stick with the less stretchy areas that I mentioned.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

The Ruby and the Rose
Participant
@the-ruby-and-the-rose

I’m no expert (like you, I have not been tattooed yet, but I want to get one or two,) but my tattoo artist friend says the lower back’s a good place. That area of you doesn’t put on fat.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That depends on how fat you get Ruby. I’m a 330 pound man, and let me tell you, if I had a tramp stamp, it’s be framed by back fat.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

sonali321
Participant
@sonali321

Changing effect of skin according to human age may affect your tattoo.

Iliadihno
Participant
@iliadihno

I think I’m leaning towards shoulder blade/forearm tattoo anyway, so I think it’ll be a minor change if any..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.