rhudy901
Participant
@rhudy901

Hey guys, I have a problem :[. I have a tattoo I got on my 19th birthday that went very very wrong. It’s suppose to be a wolf on my chest.. the artist who did it was apparently awful and the work he showed me looked nothing of what he did to me.. Neither did the stencil turn out like my tattoo… About half way through the execution of my tattoo, he went outside for a “cig” and came back reeking of weed…. then when he was done it turns out the cup he was drinking from the whole time had Jack daniels in it.. before i get to look at it he covers it up with a bandage. I wake up the next morning with the most hideous looking tattoo i have ever seen (also i lost 150 out of this -_-) I went the next day to raise all kinds of hell but as it turns out the place got shut down… WELL now iv had 2 laser removal sessions on it (costing me about 400 a session) and I’m deciding if I should completely remove it or get something over it. My idea were a tribal sort tattoo that would cover it and part of my arm, and if part of the tattoo isn’t all the way covered ill get laser that selected part removed. Please give me some feed back on this i beg you!!! I need to do something with this thing!! If any of you could actually photo-shop something into the picture over my tat I will idolize you.

264rfrn.jpg

better picture of tat http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs045.snc4/34589_409906681532_606201532_4972475_6894613_n.jpg

and if you were curious what tattoo removal looks like

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs022.ash2/34461_408391871532_606201532_4931867_2279655_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs070.ash2/36871_408380466532_606201532_4931570_1063898_n.jpg

Thanks!!

Adler
Participant
@adler

It looks like if you go to a good artist it should be able to be covered from this point. It really doesn’t look too dark so covering it shouldn’t be that huge of a problem, although th enew piece would have to be good size and bold. Research local artists and find someone who is comfortable doing coverups and also a reputable, skilled artist…unlike the original one. Good luck.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Wow….Yeah, it seems light enough now that it really shouldn’t be a problem to cover up. Is the only reason you want tribal to cover it up, cause you feel that’s your only option? I mean, yeah you’d have to go kinda big to cover it all, but do something a little more interesting than tribal…(that’s what I think anyways)..like, what are you into?..obviously besides workin’ out…couldn’t tell! haha..anyways, yeah I would find a design or an idea ya liked and go from there..and obviously research your artist a little more this time as well.

rhudy901
Participant
@rhudy901
board_riider;77921 wrote:
Wow….Yeah, it seems light enough now that it really shouldn’t be a problem to cover up. Is the only reason you want tribal to cover it up, cause you feel that’s your only option? I mean, yeah you’d have to go kinda big to cover it all, but do something a little more interesting than tribal…(that’s what I think anyways)..like, what are you into?..obviously besides workin’ out…couldn’t tell! haha..anyways, yeah I would find a design or an idea ya liked and go from there..and obviously research your artist a little more this time as well.

I fight MMA and I’m into bushido and all that but I don’t know of anything big enough to cover it and i need help deciding !!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Umm maybe I am being dumb here but didnt you want a wolf there?

Do the research find a great artist and get the tattoo you wanted.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Ah, I see.
As for the tattoo, there’s lots of stuff out there, you just need to think about it. And if tribal is really the way you wanna go, there’s a million different designs you can go with to easily cover it up. Why don’t you get a wolf done again, as you wanted before, just obviously by a reputable artist! And more tribal-y, to cover all the other stuff up..there’s some okay looking tribal wolves, and you’d still be going with the same idea you wanted before…I dunno, just an idea.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i saw this on another forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.