Jaymie1989
@

Hey,

I’m searching for my next tattoo. I already have one on the top of my left arm (Tribal). I’m not looking for one for the top of my right arm. I want something where I can put my daughters name one. I’m not to sure what kinda design, I have done some searching on a few sites and Google but I can’t find one that really stands out.

I’m picky with mine as I don’t want something that is common and alot of people have. With my first one, I spent around 3 days searching for it.

Here is two that I have found that I like:

New Heart Roses
Bronte

I’m not to sure with what I really want.

I came here for ideas and to see if anyone have any suggestions or examples that I may like.

Thank you for reading,

Jaymie1989 (Jaymie) 😀

jacksonsoo
Participant
@jacksonsoo

Hey there.

I would love to help you with your next tattoo design but it seems hard because you didn’t say what type of tattoo you like or whichever location you’re going to have it at.

Kindly let us know more.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Get something that is symbolic to your relationship with your daughter, or symbolic to her nature.

Tannerd30
@

If I knew how to post pictures in here (not by URL) I would show you what I’m getting done tomorrow. I had an original picture i found on the internet, which I do not know the url to. From that picture I changed it, into something I like more.

It’s two roses side by side,

If someone let’s me know how to do this, I will show you.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Roses or script are classics and don’t think one can go wrong with either if done right. Tattooers like Scott Sylvia, Juan Puente, Luke Wessman, Tim Hendricks, Nick Colella, and Freddy Corbin I think do some of the best!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.