htownnnn
Participant
@htownnnn

76302_10150094185651060_669216059_7198578_5344770_n.jpg
This tattoo is almost exactly what I want. The sprawling aspect is what I like and the fact there is a quote incorporated makes it all the better. The quote I will more than likely be using is “Fortune and love befriend the bold.” The difference with mine will be in the design. I do not like the flowers (for myself), nor do I want koi fish, or a tribal. Is there anything else that would suit the sprawling design/quote? I have the exact body type as the person in this photo.

PS This is my first post, but not first tattoo 🙂

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Do you want a traditional chest piece or more of a peck piece? I’ve said it before and will say it again the less color if any is best unless doing a traditional tattoo, jus tmy opinion. Maybe do a heart or some doves with the banner or a panther. For some reason only traditional style is running my brain right now……… Have you decided on a shop or tattooer?

htownnnn
Participant
@htownnnn

I want color, but I wouldn’t say colorful. What I really need help with is a design that can linger from chest to shoulder/arm that isn’t overly traditional. Yes, I know of a very good artist back home in NJ.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Cool, maybe look at some traditional japanese chest plates on full body suits for ideas. I think those are pretty cool…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.