irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I’ve been there 8 times so far, last one was this past Saturday. Every time I get done there is less of a “huge thing”. I’m getting very used to the procedure of getting inked, getting the bandage put on, going home and staring at it as often as I can for the next week or so, putting the lotion on it, and then getting started on thinking about what I want next! Repeat.

How about everyone else?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I’m on my 11th sitting, just got back an hour or so. Mine are all on the same sleeve though, not individual tats. That said, the more I sit, the better I sit. The first time I barely made it through three hours. Today we went for 5 hours and I easily could have gone for more.

I love the process of healing too… It’s kind of facinating to watch the progress happen!

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

Just once so far, but I’m headed for number two on Friday ๐Ÿ™‚

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I’ve had 6, so far. (4 to complete my half sleeve)…wayyyy more expected in the future, as I have lots more ink planned. I love the whole process really..aside from spending 4 hours on the underneath part of my arm, lol..that sucked, but it completed the half sleeve, so it was worth it!

xOwnlife1984x
Participant
@xownlife1984x

Six so far…going for my seventh in a few weeks. it’ll be my right calf. so excited

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Now that I think about it, 12 times in the chair for approximatley 30 hours and close to $3500 including tips.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
board_riider;77097 wrote:
..aside from spending 4 hours on the underneath part of my arm, lol..that sucked, but it completed the half sleeve, so it was worth it!

I know what you mean, that part of the arm is terrible, but the worst for me so far has got to be my chest.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Yeah, it was pretty brutal. And yeah, I’ve heard more than a few times that the chest is not very pleasant as well! But hey, all worth it in the end, right?..Pain is the smallest part of getting a tattoo, I think. It’s just pain, it ain’t gonna kill ya.

crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

4 so far last one was a 5 hr job, longest so far, but def planing on more. working out designs, location etc. takes a long time for me.

larz
Participant
@larz

12 so far:) id say about 30 hours total

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

6 so far for me but have at least two more to finish my half sleeve, maybe 3. Then start working on covering the two I got when I was 18 lol

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have been in the chair 14 times but majority of that was for my back.

I took my mate for his first yesterday and he fainted as soon as the he heard the buzz of the needle so we will be re-arranging for this w/end.

Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Ole KH is up to thirteen sessions in the chair. Hell, most of those sessions were six hours or more. That’s alotta my life burned away, sitting around in pain….

Ain’t it awesome?

๐Ÿ˜€

Love. Peace. Metallica.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
KnightHawk;77161 wrote:
Ole KH is up to thirteen sessions in the chair. Hell, most of those sessions were six hours or more. That’s alotta my life burned away, sitting around in pain….

Ain’t it awesome?

๐Ÿ˜€

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Winner!! Thirteen sessions at 6+ hours each, thats like 6×13=(6×3)+(6×10) carry the 1, like 78 hours.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Oh wow… I’ve done twelve sittings in total, I think. Nr 13 coming up in 12 days!
Guess a bit over 40hours in totalt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.