Devin420
@

Hey guys. First post here, and i am glad to be a part of the community.

i am 19, currently have no tattoo’s , and am in debate as to what my first tattoo should be.

I am a big Patriot Movement guy, and want something that shows my pride of being of Irish heritage, and Caucasian in general. And im not talking about some ridiculous ” Skin Head ” nonsense.

However i am not a man of faith, therefore i want to avoid any crosses or religious symbols all together. Im really looking for something unique and empowering. But not something that will have me demonized by my workplace or social environment.

I was thinking like a Shamrock with” Irish Pride” strung under it, but i looked around and that is pretty corny and generic now a days. Even among people that aren’t fully Irish.

Anyone have any ideas or imput?.

– Devin

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Have you considered a gaelic piece of text or are there any landscape scenes or buildings that represent your Irish heritage?

There is the symbolic aspects of the dirk (stabbing dagger), claddagh, knotwork, horseshoes, Irish harp.

There is also family heraldry or coats of arms.

It really depends on what you are celebrating about your heritage and personal tastes.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.