albo1278
Participant
@albo1278

me and my friend each got lower lip tattoos on saturday and we both woke up today (monday) and they were both gone. is this normal? we did have a few beers the night we got them and the tattoo place said thats the reason they are gone which i think is complete bs…what do you think?

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I personally think it was pretty stupid to drink beer the night you got them done, considering you’re not really supposed to drink booze after a tattoo anyways, and especially when it’s in your mouth, I’m considering…..
Just my .02 cents.

jmechlin
Participant
@jmechlin

Its not BS.Its gone cuz you didn’t do shit for aftercare.

What you should have done was

• Keep it as dry as you can for the first few days. By keeping it dry you will give it time to heal. You can do this by sticking a bit of paper towel in front of your teeth.
  • At night you can also put some under your tongue and in your cheeks it absorb your spit when you sleep.
  • Avoid alcohols BEER,mouthwash,and so on
  • And simply leave it alone (don’t mess with it like you would if it was a cut the side of your cheek)

Even if you would have been on top of the aftercare it would still need touch ups.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i like to use a sham-wow when i get lip tattoos…

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Either way…beer or no beer…lip tattoos take multiple touch-ups for them to stay for any extended period.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.