leefishlock
Participant
@leefishlock

Hi I am looking at getting a sleeve, I have a buddha on the top of my right arm and need to finish the back of the arm off, I am stuck for ideas at the moment, I am thinking about Vishnu, or Hanya mask. But could do with some inspiration. I’ll post a picutre of my Buddha later when I get out of work. On my right forearm I have some stars that im also looking at getting covered.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

First off…
Stop fucking screaming.

Secondly…
Why would a random group of people have a better sense of what YOU put on your body than you do?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Yes, I have a suggestion: stop typing like a fucktard. The way you changed the color and size of the text is obnoxious.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

leefishlock
Participant
@leefishlock

Well I feel downright awful for offending you both in such a way. Considering this is a tattoo forum I am looking at sticking to a particular genre, hence the buddha. I was simply seeking advice from anyone that might have some good ideas that would compliment a buddha tattoo well?

You both must have had terrible days to be so upset with my post. I do apologise.

leefishlock
Participant
@leefishlock

I hope the post no longer upsets you quite as much now

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Damn what bit you 2 on the arse this morning…?
Anyhow all fonts and colours aside :p

The idea for adding to the buddah really depends on the representation of the budda figure.

You can extend the imagery to include the male or female aspect of budda, there are a number of fans (to bring good fortune or wishes) or the ball which is associated with budda.

Other symbols were the staff (said to hold the elixir of life or youth) the hemp bag filled with sweets or a bowl begging for the sadness of the world so ppl can leave happy.

You can always add clouds, altars, chinese lamps or kites.

There is also flowers, cranes, and water or fish all said to bring good fortune.

You could also expand it with a series of warrior monks from chinese folk lore which represented many aspects of human emotion.

There is the kuei-shen the nature demons from Chinese mythology.

It really depends on how big or how detailed you wish to go.

Take Care
Matthew

leefishlock
Participant
@leefishlock

Haha Thanks alot, I’ll look into that today. You know of any good websites so I can see some examples of your suggestions?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.