Mark23
Participant
@mark23

Hi, I am about to get a two stars that I have (blank) filled in with an outline of the new york city skyline. I have a 3rd star though which is too small for an outline and I am trying to think of what I could fill it in with to keep it in the new york city theme of the piece. Has anyone got any ideas?
Thanks!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Perhaps a picture of the tattoo would help to give ideas?

Mark23
Participant
@mark23

Sorry, don’t have a pic so I guess my question is very vague. The 3rd star is on the forearm and is about 2 inches wide so pretty small.

Mark23
Participant
@mark23

It does not have to be a new york theme but any general ideas for filling in small stars would be helpful.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

And where are the other two stars?

Mark23
Participant
@mark23

The other two are on the same arm in sort of a row going up the inner arm but not in line with each other. The 2nd is on the upper forearm and the 3rd is on the the inside bicep on upper arm.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

how about a simple color fade in the star with your favorite color?

Mark23
Participant
@mark23

Yes but the rest of the tattoo is gonna be black with shading so color would stand out. I was thinking of putting in the number 1 and filling the star around the 1 outline black so the number would be naked skin if that makes sense. It doesn’t have much symbolism but would work with the other stars and be a but random, which I kind of like.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Ever seen the old style subway tokens?

Would the nyc fit in the smallest?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.