ethan1336
Participant
@ethan1336

About to start a sleeve soon and I’m not too sure what to do.
I want it to involve music and if someone is creative enough I’d rather have a sleeve involving music and outer space.

Any ideas?

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Dude. You’re essentially asking people on a forum to do something that a tattoo artist is paid for. Generally speaking, people are not willing to put that much thought and effort into something that will more than likely be forgotten in a couple of days.

Think of a design or find a picture, post it and then ask for advice. People aren’t willing to do your leg work for nothing.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

This actually kinda bugs me a bit, to be honest…you want a sleeve done, but you don’t know what of, really?…Yes, you have a couple ideas you wanna throw together, so do you want a sleeve done to be cool, or cause you’ve been thinking about it for a while and actually have ideas of ink that you actually WANT on your body FOREVER?…I think more ideas have to come from yourself, instead of some random person deciding it all for you. Just sayin’.

ethan1336
Participant
@ethan1336

First of all I don’t think it’s really any of your business why I want my sleeve, I asked for ideas, if you have one then give it to me, if not….then don’t.

But, I can see you’re somewhat of a tattoo elitist, if you will.
So I’ll say this.
1.If I knew at all how to put together a sleeve, I’d be doing it rather than asking you guys.
2.Why go to my artist and have him put together a sleeve for me when it may not be able to be done as soon as I’m hoping it will be.

And since it’ll make you happy, we’ll just that…Yeah, I want a sleeve cause it’s cool, trendy, will get me girls, blah blah blah.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

So you’d rather request the help of strangers online cos an artist might take too long? Jeez man. It would seem you ought to grow up a bit before you get a sleeve.

Also, you really think people are gonna want to help you with a crappy attitude like that? I don’t.

Life lesson
1) Manners go a long way
2)Grow up before you destroy your body on impulse

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Would you like us to dress you and kiss your girlfriend for you too? We could also make a sandwich for your lunch every morning and cut off the crust just like you like it.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Haha, this thread makes me laugh..turned a crappy morning into an okay one, good job Gsouder! And I agree with the having to grow up part before putting something on your body forever…people never cease to amaze.

cruciaL
Participant
@crucial

what she said ^^^^^^^^^

lol

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Should be “what she said ^^^^^^^^”…..why does everyone think I’m a guy? wtf. lol. I’m not.

cruciaL
Participant
@crucial

LOL woops my mistake.
all changed up 🙂

artyfart
Participant
@artyfart

lol what they said ^^^^^^^^ haha that way i upset noone by gender mistakes lol

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Lol, thanks. Sorry, it’s just happened more than once, so i finally decided to change my avatar as well, so ppl know. lol. Thanks again.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
board_riider;74660 wrote:
it’s just happened more than once, so i finally decided to change my avatar

Wasn’t me!! :rolleyes:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.