grace26
@

I dont have many tatts but want alot more 🙂 my first tattoo was of a black rose on my shoulder. I want to add to this but am stuck for ideas. I cant put up a pic of my rose but it looks a bit like this one http://th01.deviantart.com/fs6/150/i/2005/032/e/4/Black_Rose_tattoo_by_Join6Me6In6Death.jpg
I like humming birds and i geuss more roses if you could figure out how to add them on.

Im soooo stuck for ideas!! would love any ideas any1 has thanks!

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Find something you love to do, or makes you remember the goood times you had and such. I for one, my back is a dedication to my moms death. I am getting a gaurdian angel, I almost died in the whom of my mom. I am getting my moms name in script under the left wing, with her bday and passing date. Under the right is my dads name and bday. I have waves on my belt line going up which Duke has made an awesome recommendation to put flowers in em, because my mom was always in the garden and I got waves because I skimboard everytime i get the chance…

I know I didn’t give you many Ideas, but I hope I could steer you in some direction.

Good luck
Evoxbeck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.