louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

So this is my tattoo:
photofpo.jpg

I’ve had it for about a year now. I really don’t think I like the outside shading, I think it makes it look like a border or cloud around it. The inside shading is great though. The tattoo is of circuitry, by the way.

I want to do something to change the outside shading though. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

For me, the only thing to do is add more circuitry, diodes, resistors, capacitors and whatnot, and change it into a full dual-side board. Come to think of it, it could be awesome to body-mod with circuitry tattoos, and include REAL circuitry, blinking tri-color LED’s and shit 😀

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I like the shading it makes it look like a complete piece. If you only have the circuitry stuff it’d looks incomplete and amaturish.

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

Don’t you think the shading is a bit sloppy looking? That’s the main reason I want to get it fixed somehow. I don’t think the shading looks very good.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

A PCB has many layers to it, maybe you could add some more traces around underneath the existing traces. Also, you could add some coding- numbers, letters, whatever that would mark up the board. Also, you might be able to put a hard line with some 3D feel to the edge of the board to make it look like it’s sitting on top of your arm.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

It just looks incomplete. You need to define some edges to the circuit board. So that you have an actual board and not just circuits, then just render the board some more, maybe make it look more 3d and then come up with an interesting way to add a few more circuits connections into your skin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.