Oplr
Participant
@oplr

Im getting a tattoo across the top of my back, Luckily it doesnt go over my spine. Im getting the tattoo tomorow morning. Its my first tattoo so put bluntley, Im shitting myself. Its gonna have some shading too.

Ive read that the outline is worst pain then the shading if it isnt color is a lesser pain but more annoying due to the technique. I am not looking for any numbing creams etc, I was just wondering would the pain for that tatoo be that bad?

Its 6 letters across my back, How long should that take, roughly? How long is the shading also?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Stop thinking about it, man up and get it done. Does it make a difference if it takes 20 minutes or 2 hours? Is that going to change anything?

Post photos when you are done and in the meantime put it out of your mind. It is what it is.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Pain is a part of a tattoo. It’s not pleasant, but that normally doesn’t stop anyone from getting what they want done. Like Gsouder said, forget about it…you’re getting the tattoo regardless of how much it’s gonna hurt, right? I’m sure it won’t be that bad. Just go to a happy place when you’re getting inked, lol. Best of luck and we expect pics.

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

If you are this worried about pain don’t do it

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Oplr;73463 wrote:
Im getting a tattoo across the top of my back, Luckily it doesnt go over my spine. Im getting the tattoo tomorow morning. Its my first tattoo so put bluntley, Im shitting myself. Its gonna have some shading too.

Ive read that the outline is worst pain then the shading if it isnt color is a lesser pain but more annoying due to the technique. I am not looking for any numbing creams etc, I was just wondering would the pain for that tatoo be that bad?

Its 6 letters across my back, How long should that take, roughly? How long is the shading also?

Worrying about pain for a tattoo is like a Mill Worker worrying about heat. Don’t sweat it dude, it’s not that bad and shouldn’t be qualified as “pain.” Pain, to me, is like having your fingers broken one by one. A tat is kind of like a burning irritation that is tolerable. You’ll be okay.

tacha
Participant
@tacha

Just do it, pain is very minimum, especially at that spot. The more you stress about it the more it will hurt..

Oplr
Participant
@oplr

imgp0598.jpg

Done 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.