ScreamoLeo
Participant
@screamoleo

hey guys. I’m currently looking to see if anyone has any ideas on how to turn what i got on my left arm into a sleeve. I guess I kind of want the theme to be connected somehow and was looking for some ideas on what might connect the two together. this is what i have so far.
ea0812c7.jpg
f2cebd3d.jpg

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

What is the second tattoo?

ScreamoLeo
Participant
@screamoleo

the second tattoo is broken guns formed into a star. i also got a peace sign on my wrist.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Hmm. Not sure.
Some bad ass war scene, perhaps make it ironic?

I don’t really know what kinds of things you are interested in, beside shitty punk music and possibly the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. 😎

Throw some of your interests or ideas you have out there and I’m sure the kind people of the board can help you put something together.

ScreamoLeo
Participant
@screamoleo

well for that arm i think a peace punk, anti-war, anarchy, equality, and unity are kind of all topics that i feel would go well with what i already have. I just need ideas on hwo i should link them and what else to add to them.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think you are going about this the wrong way. If you want a sleeve to make sense you need to pick a few large elements that you want in it as your focal points. Once you figure that out then you can start to work on connecting everything and making it come together. What you have now is going to be more of a pain in the ass to incorporate but once you have the big ideas down you’ll figure something out. Starting with what you have now will limit your though process and become frustrating.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Alright. Now you simply need to narrow it down to ONE theme (some of the ones you have there are very similar while others are contradictory). It seems like you have a pretty solid idea of where you want to go with this.
After you’ve chosen the theme, you need to decide on the key elements you want to focus on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.