comeback_kid
@

Hey there,

I am looking to have a half sleeve done and need some help to pull it together. I would like text that says

Worked hard for the joys of wealth, but on the way did you enjoy yourself?
I need help with a few things.

1. how this text can be nicely presented on my arm…

2. any other creative ideas I can pull from to pull this together, as I want a full half sleeve.

I am a geologist that recently graduated from unversity. I was hoping to incorporate some color into it aswell (as the text will be black)

If anyone has any ideas I’d love to hear them!

Cheers!!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

thats pretty much sorted, just go and talk to your local artist.. tell them what you just told us, they will draw it up for you 😉

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

What other elements did you want to include in the half sleeve?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Two thoughts:

1)Before you get that tattooed to your body you might want to look over the grammar of the tat. Is this a direct quote of something? As it reads it doesn’t make much sense- there is no subject to the first half of the sentence and the comma is not needed.

2) Basing a true half sleeve around words is tough. If you just want the words done out in cursive with flowing letters it might work but it will be hard to make anything else work with it. Personally, I do not like lyrical tattoos. To me they are uninspired and very literal. I think you could find a better way to express what you are trying to say rather than words. You know the phrase “a picture is a thousand words”? Think along those lines because you are short changing yourself by 985 words if you do it this way.

Just my .02.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.