codyn1011
Participant
@codyn1011

I’m 18 years old. I am a Christian and recently i survived a bout of chronic appendicitis. my case was very extreme where my appendix had ruptured and infection went throughout my body shutting down organs. My doctors gave me a 30% chance of survival. 2 surgeries later and a month in the hospital i feel truly blessed to come out alive. With this all said i would like to get a tattoo that will forever remind me of what i have been through and how blessed i am to have survived and to have a second chance.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

go for it.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Sounds like a solid idea.

Will your tattoo say something along the lines of “modern medicine saved my life”?

codyn1011
Participant
@codyn1011

I have had some suggestions that i should get one near the scar but i dont know if i want it on my stomach. i was thinkning more along the lines of on my upper arm/sholder/back. does anyone have anything inspirational that could work for my situation.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

“Through science all is possible”

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Oh Gnarly, that’s exactly what I was thinking!

On a serious note though, you seem to want a christian theme to the message or you wouldn’t have mentioned it. I would think of a word or phrase you want and search an online bible.

Failing that, something medical themed seems a good idea to me!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
codyn1011;70353 wrote:
I’m 18 years old. I am a Christian and recently i survived a bout of chronic appendicitis. my case was very extreme where my appendix had ruptured and infection went throughout my body shutting down organs. My doctors gave me a 30% chance of survival. 2 surgeries later and a month in the hospital i feel truly blessed to come out alive. With this all said i would like to get a tattoo that will forever remind me of what i have been through and how blessed i am to have survived and to have a second chance.

You should get an appendix tattooed over the scar. That would be cool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.