fishinmyhead
Participant
@fishinmyhead

hi!just out of curiosity, whats everyone’s opinion on what the best tattoo machine? whats the most balanced? lightweight? long lasting one out there??

thanks!
happy tattooing!

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

This is a technical question, which are not allowed. Since you are not an artist, no one will give you a straight answer. This is something you will discover in an apprenticeship.

You may wan to check out EDITED.:cool:

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Playskool makes a version that uses markers, you should look into one and save your friends from getting some really shitty tats.

Chris May
Participant
@chris-may

I use some awesome ones. They are called………oh…..my…arm is……falling………asleeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

fishinmyhead
Participant
@fishinmyhead

yea.. not that its anyones business, but i AM a tattoo artist. i have been tattooing on my own for 2 years, and thats not much compared to some people, but unlike most tattoo artist i actually did start apprenticing in a shop and did learn that way. NOT on my friends skin..
this is a simple question of opinion. im not trying to steal your tattoo clients.
dont get your panties in a bunch.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

If you had taken a mere 5 minutes to look the forum over, you would have noticed this is not the professional artist board, its the enthusiast board.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

lulz.

These kinds of questions are not allowed in this forum. Read the rules. Sheesh. It seems you are the one with the bunchy panties.
I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked already.

Shokkz
Participant
@shokkz

lol @ people crying over a question that he asked out of curiosity, people like this really annoy me, its only a forum, not judgement day, get over yourselfs

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Shokkz;70249 wrote:
lol @ people crying over a question that he asked out of curiosity, people like this really annoy me, its only a forum, not judgement day, get over yourselfs

LOL @ people who don’t take the time to read the forum rules. People like this really annoy me

This has nothing to do with judgment day, or crying over a question.

This sort of discussion is FORBIDDEN in these forums, and we are merely pointing that rule out… each in their own way.

Shokkz
Participant
@shokkz

whats wrong with a guy asking a question, what gives anyone the right to jump down his throat like that?

and the way you use FORBIDDEN makes you look very silly, are you a mod? no i dont think so, so please stop talking to people like that. I have as much right as you to ask or say what i want.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Talking to people like what? I’m trying to point out, as a reply to your somewhat ill-informed and quite rude post, the simple fact that technical discussions (under forum rules) are forbidden.

As for your right to ask or say what you like, you are only half right. Chat forums have rules decided by the forum owners. These rules govern what you can and can not say in those forums. So yes, you have exactly as much right as I do in here… neither of us is allowed to have a technical discussion about tattooing and tattoo machines in here.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Shokkz;70254 wrote:
whats wrong with a guy asking a question, what gives anyone the right to jump down his throat like that?

and the way you use FORBIDDEN makes you look very silly, are you a mod? no i dont think so, so please stop talking to people like that. I have as much right as you to ask or say what i want.

1.)
the thing that is wrong about them asking the question is that quite rightly they are not allowed to ask or chat about equipment and techniques in the open forum as mentioned in the rules, but they are allowed to be discussed in the pro artist section
(pro artists can submit details of a valid licence or proof of status to our forum admin “turbosatan” and their membership status will be upgraded)

2.)
no he isnt a mod but i am…….. he was only giving correct advice about the forum rules, and i would ask you kindly not to give attitude in the way you did.

Fishinmyhead wrote:
yea.. not that its anyones business, but i AM a tattoo artist. i have been tattooing on my own for 2 years, and thats not much compared to some people, but unlike most tattoo artist i actually did start apprenticing in a shop and did learn that way. NOT on my friends skin..
this is a simple question of opinion. im not trying to steal your tattoo clients.
dont get your panties in a bunch.

if you are a pro artist then i would ask you to submit details of your licence, current spore test etc to our admin “turbosatan” and he will upgrasde you to a pro member where discussins relating to equipment etc is allowed

i would advise everyone that has not taken the time to read the forum rules to spend a few minute and read them .

topic now closed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘best tattoo machine’ is closed to new replies.