nicko36
Participant
@nicko36

I want to get a memorial tattoo to remember my sister soon, but i don’t know what to get. she died in a car accident when i was 12 and she was 21. I want to get it on my right upper arm. Let me know your ideas.

Im a guy by the way

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey

I’m so sorry about your sister.

It might help if you tell us a bit more about your sister, and yourself. What were either of you into, what did you love and what special memories do you have of her?

Poesy

nicko36
Participant
@nicko36

Thanks, she was very independent and social, I have memories of going to the beach, shopping and many others.

I first was thinking of getting a cross with a scroll with her name on it (her name was Dionne) but i think that is a bit boring and sad. so now im thinking of her name in fancy writing with some flowers or blossoms behind it or something a bit more individual and meaningful.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Ok, so you have memories of the beach together.

Why not get a shell with her name incorporated into it? If you had her name in a banner around a twisted shell it could look old school style and still be completely masculine?

Other ways to subtly get the name in is use the lines of the shell to make up her name?

Poesy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.