satellitebeach
Participant
@satellitebeach

I got my half-sleeve started by Sean Crofoot in NC. He moved to Minnesota. There is no way in hell I’m going to Minnesota for shit. I’m looking for someobody that is amazing to finish my arm. I like big, clean, traditional asian tattoos. My brother-in-law and sister have all their work done by Martin Lacasse but I called Olde City and it looks like he isn’t going to be in FL anytime soon. A few people mentioned Emerson Forth in Miami but I am having a hard time finding his work online. I figured that this forum is like all the others and is just full of a bunch of assholes that like to talk shit behind the anonymity of the internet but then again I could get some good advice so I figured I’d give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, you’re not choosing the best route to ask for help, by accusing the entire forum of being a bunch of assholes, now are you?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i know a few but with that attitude…

shudderingfordays
Participant
@shudderingfordays

This forum is largely an asshole-free zone, but this thread was certainly started by one.

Jog on, sunshine.

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Why don’t you take some time to talk to people their instead of asking people who aren’t from Florida that would be the best route to take. The only shop I know is Ocala Tattoos but there portfolios don’t seem to have what you described as what you like.

Unless your socially awkward talk to others you see that are inked.

Cheers
Marcus

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

since i am a giver not a taker, a pitcher not a catcher, checkout tim hendricks. one of the best in the entire industry. youre welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.