oobray
Participant
@oobray

First, off I wanted to say hi to everyone,and that I’m excited to have found this forum and look forward to seeing everyone’s artwork and getting peoples opinions.

I don’t know if this is the right forum for this, but I wanted to get some opinions. I have a couple tattoos that I got when I was younger, and hadn’t learned the whole “you get what you pay for” lesson. I have this tattoo on my left shoulder and I am really interested in getting it covered up and a whole sleeve on that arm. Here’s the thing though. I don’t really have an idea of what I want. I think I would really like to just let a true artist loose to design something on their own. Then if I like it I will get it. That way it’s a totally original piece of art. I don’t really have anything symbolic etc. that I want. What do you think? And yes, this tattoo was yet another cover up of a horrible tattoo that was just… horrible. I have finally learned the value of spending money and I am definitely will to not only spend money this time, but even travel to get to a good artist. I also wanted to ask about arm hair. Sounds kinda wierd, but I was wondering if arm hair made tattoos look bad.

tattoopic.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

though it can be done, that tat is way too big to be covered by just anyone. i would recommend laser sessions first before attempting a cover-up. but if u want to be stubborn and looking for world class cover-up artist without lasering, look into toxyic from last rites or tim victim. both artists are top notch cover-up artists.

and my whole leg sleeve was done with out any reference from me, so u could totally go that route tho with a cover-up your subject matter will be limited.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.