06_goat
Participant
@06_goat

Hey, I was thinking of getting angel wings on my arm as my main piece for the start of my sleeve. I would like to have the Psalm of David go in between the wings. any suggestions? this is all i got so far. I would like the dates of my uncles DOB and death date on the white parts of the top of the inner wings. I would like for it to say Tito Joe across the top in an arc sort of way and have the prayer fit right into the middle of the wings coming down to the end of the wing tips. What do you guys think? This is going to go on my left arm to start my half sleeve. I am aware that the wings may overlap onto my bicep and tricep which is ok with me and I am also aware that it will take a few sessions. but I would like some input since this is going to be my first tat.

image001.png

BowsButtons
Participant
@bowsbuttons

This whole idea sounds sweet but in my opinion, wings only ever work on the back. Unless they’re attached to like an angel or fairy then they can go pretty much anywhere.
Also are they the actual wings you’re getting? you might want to think about creating more space for the dates in the blank spaces because it would look cluttered and over time the ink would expand and make it look messy. If that makes sense..

Hope this helps!
– Lesleyanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.