SussexHammer
Participant
@sussexhammer

Hi all, i am new to this site and really, i don’t know what im doing, just looking for answers :).

Basically I got my first tattoo of 2 crossed hammers [West ham fan] on my wrist 10 days ago, and now the scab is off in one certain place it looks like the colouring has faded, but every where else looks fine.
I have no idea why this has happened, all i can think of is that the scab has been pulled or premiturely.

Also, the top of the hammer on one side looks as though i t has not been coloured in as i can see flesh through it, is this par of the healing process or is this because it has not been filled properly ?

I emailed my tattoo artist and he told me that maybe i had pulled some of the scab off and said to go back in a few weeks to see if it needs touching up.

Basically i wan’t to know whether to just wait a few more weeks and see what it looks like.
Or do i worry..
And how long do you recommend to leave it before i go back for a touch up.

The simple answer would be to let it heal properly then judge it, but things are easier said then done for me.

Sorry for being such a pain, im sure future tattoo’s will get easier.
All help is kindly greatful. 🙂

BowsButtons
Participant
@bowsbuttons

You sound just like me! I fuss and worry about all the tattoos i get done. But yea, just let it do it’s thing and keep doing all that aftercare stuff and see how it looks in say 2 weeks. Maybe not even that.

-Lesleyanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.