gdmason
@

Hey guys, girls,

I just recently started the process of getting my first tattoo. After two hours my rib piece was outlined and ready to heal for shading in a few weeks. Its a beautiful piece (Koi fish with maple leaves), and it stretches from my hip up to right under my arm. Its totally visible and fantastic when im standing in a natural posture. BUT!!! When I raise my arm up over my head or shoulder…the face of the Koi completely distorts and it looks really odd. Any major movements up of my arm really makes the face of the koi distort and look really funny.

The question: should I stop fretting about this and just chalk it up to the human body and thats what happens when you move…or is this something that the artist should of noticed and done something about? He did notice in fact, and adjusted the stencil when it went down..and he said “a little bit of distortion is going to happen no matter where you put it..the important part is it looks right in your natural position and or stance”

Beyond that is absolutely gorgeous and the artist did a fantastic job! no regrets…just curious.

So…am i freaking out over nothing?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

A rib tattoo will distort when you raise your arms.
Completely natural and completely fine.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Haha besides, you have excellent humor potential on youtube! Just flap your arms up and down while yelling “FISH…. RETARD FISH… FISH…RETARD FISH”

I would pay to see that shit…

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

that just normal as long as the fish looks right when your just stood normal or walking around with it on show than no worries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.