Colonelmeyer
Participant
@colonelmeyer

So here’s the deal, I’m trying to join the service and everything else is kosher but my anti-swastika tattoo and of course this fuck it tattoo I have. This wouldn’t be a big ordeal if I could find work to pay for it. What I need is either a hook up with an artist who can cut me a deal or who is willing to trade. I’m good at all kinds of things, painting, drywall, web design (good not great), if you fly fish I can tie anything. Thinking Iron Cross or something for anti-swastika, and maybe some sort of Arabic script (will confer with Sgt. Montgomery first to see how that would fly), or Korean script for the Fuck It. Any suggestions help appreciated. I’m in Northern KY right now but will travel up to 150 miles if we can work something out. Much obliged friends.

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Do you perform Blow Jobs??

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
KJD2121;67618 wrote:
Do you perform Blow Jobs??

HAHAHAHA you made me spit my beer on the screen! 😀

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

first of all, welcome to the forum oscarmeyer. i mean colonelmeyer. there is a lot that can be done to change your tattoos. if you dont care about the way they look just get a big black box covering them. that is going to be your most cost effective method i think. just go talk to an artist and explain your situation. they might be able to help. or they might ask for a blow job.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Friday night we’ll be drinkin’ Manishewitz
Goin’ out to terrorize Goyim
Stompin’ shaygetz, screwin’ shiksas
As long as we’re home by Saturday mornin

Cause hey! we’re the Brews
Sportin’ anti-swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we’re the boys
Orthodox, hasidic, O.G. Oi

Try Lambadi City man. I’ve heard of them bartering before, just please don’t tell them I sent you in case they tell you to fuck off. But in my experience, they’re usually real damn cool and could probably be talked into helping you out.

My cousin who owns a Harley Shop has told me that Read’em and Weep trades favors with them sometimes, but he’s an idiot, so take that as you will.

If Heavens is still around, I know they could work you out. Of course, last time I was there they passed out blood borne diseases and arm herpes like candy.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Colonelmeyer
Participant
@colonelmeyer

KJD, eat a sack of baked dicks. Apostle, they called my oldest brother Oscar when he was screamin’ seaman and if I can slide it will name my first born son Oscar, just to ensure he will always be able to stomp deuche bags like KJD, ha ha ha! Suckin’ dicks, fuck no! Thanks for the actual advice KnightHawk, appreciate it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.