rower
Participant
@rower

hey

i need advice on my next tattoo, im looking to get a tiki tattoo done on my lower leg but im not sure if it will work with my other tattoo. My other tattoo i have is of a cross with shadeing its on the inside of my lower leg. I eventually want to get (knee to ankle) sleave done with my cross incorporated into it. If the tiki doesnt work, What do you guys of would work….
ill try post sum pics of my cross soon so you’s hav a idea
Thanks

Demure
Participant
@demure

Post the pictures then we’ll talk.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Forget the Tiki. I think you should get a frog with a top hat and a cane dressed in a tuxedo with a quote bubble and the entire “hello my baby” song written in old english wrapping around your leg.

Post pics so I can draw out the frog for you and incorporate the cross.

Demure
Participant
@demure

Don’t mind him. He’s here purely for my entertainment.

Demure
Participant
@demure

To be honest?? No it wouldn’t go with a tiki tattoo. A tiki tattoo has nothing to do with a cross in any way shape or form. And it’s a completely different style…. Try a different part of your body.

rower
Participant
@rower

thanks man for the comment i was thinking the same em im kinda set on gettin a sleave on my same leg as my cross do you have any ideas of what would work with the cross..? Cheers

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

I agree they don’t really go together at all

rower
Participant
@rower

dont supose you’s could recommand sumthing to go with it..? Thanks

Demure
Participant
@demure

First… what does the cross mean to you? I can’t decide for you what it means… Sometimes people have wings or feathers added to crosses… Also some meaningless background wouldn’t hurt. Any tattoo artist could work with you and come up with something.

bodyart
Participant
@bodyart

Well it all depends on what you are looking for and what your own personal style is. After all a tattoo is an expression of you. I would recommend you go to the tattoo artist that is going to do your tattoo to see what they can do and look through some tattoo magazines to get ideas.

rower
Participant
@rower

thanks guys for the comments iv decided to go with a eye of sum sort to represnt god all ways looking down on me em dont supose you’s know any good websites that i good get a reference of to show to the tattoo artist
thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.