tmckean15
Participant
@tmckean15

Awesome after care tips..i really wish i had known about the ruler and gauze/sponge for applying my ointment..when my family would put it on for me, i noticed that they would cover her in sections also..great way to break down such a large piece.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Sherav;65769 wrote:
To cream your back you need a 30 cm ruler a very soft sponge and some tape. Cut a hole in the base of the sponge and insert the ruler than fasten in place with glue or tape.

Soak the sponge so it is soft and wet wring it out then apply the surface with the cream. Then use the sponge or cloth to apply the cream gently.

It takes practice but is not so hard as long as you use each hand and divide the back into 4 logical areas.

Take Care
Matthew

Matt, you are brilliant, for once i don’t have to rely on my daughter helping out. I got a new, unused wooden spatula, blather it in cream and I can reach every bit of my upper back piece. I don’t bother with the bit of sponge, for me the spatula on it’s own works just as well. Thanks for the tip!

One tip i would give is not to look in the mirror whilst trying to put your cream on, I tend to do the same bit over and over if i do that, I just put my cream on by feel then check in the mirror to make sure I haven’t missed any.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Glad to help 🙂

I know the hassle of it because my wife is not always around and my family hate ink so I would not ask them to apply the cream.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.