rendar1406
@

hi all,

i’m looking to continue work on my arm, filling in the gaps with my own designs,
my normal guy back home has disappeared off the face of the earth,
having had two pretty poor tattoos from two other guys also back home, i’m looking for someone who takes their time getting the sharpness on tribal style stuff.

some guys just slap the stencil on your arm and just go for it, and make a mess (ish), my old guy just to take his time to do the outline and the corners/points and then with a different needle proceed to fill in the gaps.
four of the six he has done came out really good, and still look awesome 6-7 years on. wish i knew where he went!

but now i’m in london i’m looking for someone i can keep coming back to, to gradually finish my arm off.
any recommendations and similar experiences?
thanks

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

OK this is gonna seem pretty cryptic but we’ll call it an adventure. ๐Ÿ˜€

In Sheffield I was tattood by a guy called Stew who worked at Thou Art. I don’t remember his last name…here lies the problem. He moved to London to work but flits between London and Scotland. I also don’t know the name of the studio he works for…again a problem. He used to (he might still) date Valerie Vargas, another tattoo artist who was featured in a magazine last month. That’s all I know.

So key points:
First name: Stew
Works: London and Scotland
Used to work: Thou Art in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Dates/Dated: Valerie Vargas

He’s an amazing artist. Worth the hunt. With the magic of the internet I’m sure you’ll find him. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Ignore that last message I found him.

Stew works at Frith Street Tattoo in London! (I recognised him in a photo)

WoooHoooo Sherlock Holmes eat your heart out ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Morwin Nerdbane;64509 wrote:
WoooHoooo Sherlock Holmes eat your heart out ๐Ÿ˜€

Who needs Holmes when you have Google! :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.