nila
@

Hey all,
I’m new here obviously ๐Ÿ™‚
Been wanting a tattoo for years but never got around to it. Never really seen an imagine that I wanted and so now finally thinking its time to be more proactive and find the design I want.
I’m fairly picky unfortunately ๐Ÿ™‚

Hoping there are some good artists out there who could help put my ideas and thoughts into an actual design I could get tattoo’d.

I have always quite liked these two for position:
atigrup1222522037.jpg
tattook.jpg

And quite fancy getting something similar position wise.
Also quite like the idea of it somehow also being on my side and hip as part of the same design (doesn’t have to be continual but should all be linked together in concept so it all looks like it belongs together).

I really like this image:
mainone.jpg
as a starting point of the main part of the tattoo with it modified.
Love the concept of ‘ying/yang’ and opposites being combined to balance.
I’d like that image but with a B&W detailed Samurai in it as well.

There’d be the woman in it in colour as beauty, innocence, colour, softness, love, and then the Samurai as power, strength, danger, harshness, etc.
There’d be the modern city in the top left in colour drawn really abstractly representing the chaos and intensity that is modern cities, then the bottom I’d like to have more detail added it to it in old Japanese village paintings style representing peace and simplicity and calm.

I’d want the whole design changed also so it was no longer a square picture but instead the design spread out in different areas as if it belonged as a part of my body rather than just as an isolated picture in one spot on my body.

Hard to describe exactly what I want but hoping someone here can help me get all the thoughts in my head into a real design that I can get done finally.

If you can help, or you know someone you think would be able to help PLEASE let me know.
I live in the UK near London.

THANKS!!

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

So were you thinking of having the samuri on your arm, perhaps poised with his sword drawn above his head and angling across your shoulder? Then you could have the giesha with the small village below and the city above placed on your ribs and chest. Sounds like you have everything else besides how to situate the art figured out. Why not find an artsist who’s work you love and talk with them about what you have in mind. They will be able to help you iron out the kinks. And I would imagine that there are a lot of excellent artists to choose from in London.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.