tgrssn
Participant
@tgrssn

I got my first tattoo last Thursday. It’s an elaborate design, all in blackwork, and it’s really rad. I hired a really great artist to do it and I’m really happy with it. I’ll post a pic of anybody wants to see it.

Anyway, I’d like to elaborate on the scene by putting mirrored silhouette of a pigeon in flight on both my pecs. I did a google search to see what other people had done that was similar to this and this is the problem. Every single person w/ this design (it’s usually the diving swallows) seems to be either gay or female. It’s difficult to find a single dude w/ this type of tattoo on Google.

I like the idea and I really don’t care what’s considered cool or macho. My idea is an original spin on a classic design, IMO, but I can’t help but notice that really only women do this.

Should I be concerned about this or who gives?

Thanks.

PS – Nothing wrong w/ being gay!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

You know man, the only feminine part about it that I could see would be the typical banner between the birds.
And even that is a stretch.

I wouldn’t let it get to you.

Go out and get that bad boy inked.

Oh and yes, post pics =]

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have seen quite a few similar designs on straight males – as they say you get done what pleases you.
I wouldn’t worry a damn about it and they make for great tattoos.

Take Care
Matthew

tgrssn
Participant
@tgrssn
Sherav;63393 wrote:
Hi

I have seen quite a few similar designs on straight males – as they say you get done what pleases you.
I wouldn’t worry a damn about it and they make for great tattoos.

Take Care
Matthew

Right……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.