Tajen
Participant
@tajen

This is my opinion. I’m totally with you on your son being the most important thing in this world to you. Beause mine is as well! But the end result of a tattoo is it’s supposed to be for YOU. It’s not to please other people, or to make them happy, it’s to make you happy.

If you genuinely are worried how others will take your phrase, why not use your imagination and come up with a design that in your mind, MEANS the exact same thing. You could even get a really amazing, big, elaborate tattoo and have the phrase dispersed throughout the inside of it, so YOU know it’s there, but other people don’t have the opportunity to judge.

Anyway, that’s just me. Good luck with your decision!

Magnimoth
Participant
@magnimoth

I agree with Knighthawk, although his way of saying it was definitely quite blunt. God knows what is in your heart, and saying you put your son above all else could easily be interpreted many ways other than “above all else, even God”. In your relationship with God, what is in YOUR heart and what YOU know is the only thing that matters, not what other people think. Worry about that, not what other people might see your tattoo and think about your relationship with God.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.