Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i love the replies that everyone has given, when you read through them there is a majority of people that think her questions were a pile of shite, some that think they were ok, some that think they were relevent and some that think it was funny in a way…. dont that just show that even though we all have the tattoo’s in common….. none of us are the same.

my answer to her little questionare would be, dont place us all in the same box on a the same shelf, just because we love wearing ink….. we are all just as much of an indevidual as you are.

good luck with your course 😉

ps….. KH….. i wasnt so much looking for a funny answer from you, i just wanted to read your reactions 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the link doesnt work for me :rolleyes:

alanw58
Participant
@alanw58

I understand why there were so many negative questions but I’m not a negative person so it all washes over me 🙂 My only criticism is that whoever created the survey needs to run a spell checker… it’s “Asian” not “Aisan”. Tch students eh? :p

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac
Quote:
7. I am able to do things as well as most other people

What??
Are you assuming that all people that are pierced or tattooed are from a lower socioeconomic back ground?
That we are all losers with self esteem issues and no education?
Geez darlin,get your head out of the “university cloud” and go and live some life!
I don’t think I have felt as judged as whilst doing that survey:rolleyes:

SallyMac
Participant
@sallymac
Butterfly;62209 wrote:
the link doesnt work for me :rolleyes:

Luck for you I say;)

Moonchakka
Participant
@moonchakka

Hey look, here’s another tattoo survey on Survey Monkey!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Moonchakka;62317 wrote:
Hey look, here’s another tattoo survey on Survey Monkey!

I love crack!

Love, Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lol

Now that is the sort of survey I expect from the product of an unhealthy and unbroken line of incestual relationships.
Remember to them incest is something that involves 2 non related people having sex.

Also lets face it who don’t love crack?

Take Care
Matthew

cherry-ink
Participant
@cherry-ink

I started to fill the questionnaire in however did feel it was a little bias and had a certain negativity about it. I know as I am doing research myself that these types of negative questions are leading therefore a true reaction is not always possible, making the research bias.

I will go back and finish filling the questionnaire out but do fear that due to what I have discussed already the results may not be as reliable as you hope. If the questions were worded so its niether negative or positive and perhaps some more open ended questions you would get a more reliable result.

I say this with Love ^_^

Cherry
xx

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

mmmmmmmm utter CRAP!!!!!!:mad:

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.