texasoe
Participant
@texasoe

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4RfW4mEiQ10/S4B3CewcvxI/AAAAAAAANmE/SRQhq40tFCQ/s576/173746%5B1%5D.jpg

Im looking for a little info hear…. I got hit with a PI and they associated me with the “aryan circle” on my arrest record.

I got this when I was 18 and didnt know it could mean that.

Thanks for your help!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I was searching through my books on white power/Neo nazi symbols and to be honest that one is not actually listed as one of the main aryan symbols.

However the cross is of Germanic shape adopted by many Nazi and Neo-Nazi movements and red is often used to describe blood and land or blood spilled in order to defend the fatherland from non-white enemies.

The flames is symbolic of the ‘purity’ of the wearer to cleanse themselves of anything non-aryan. Or to describe the consuming flame of G-d or a ‘cleansing’ race war.

The meanings can vary but yes that tattoo can be generally interpreted as a white power symbol.

My advice is get that shit covered up as it is a crap tattoo anyhow.

Take Care
Matthew

texasoe
Participant
@texasoe

Thanks for the research and time you spent on it. I agree it is a shit tattoo. I was 2 weeks out of the house from High School and did a good job of finding a pointless mistake tattoo. Im not upset that I got a tattoo… just that I didnt research the artist or find something that I really wanted.

I had another but more serious run in with the law and will be booked then bonded out this week.

Do I risk the meaning of the tat or go in with a fresh one? Even if I just had it filled in solid.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
texasoe;61926 wrote:
Thanks for the research and time you spent on it. I agree it is a shit tattoo. I was 2 weeks out of the house from High School and did a good job of finding a pointless mistake tattoo. Im not upset that I got a tattoo… just that I didnt research the artist or find something that I really wanted.

I had another but more serious run in with the law and will be booked then bonded out this week.

Do I risk the meaning of the tat or go in with a fresh one? Even if I just had it filled in solid.

Where is it located on your body? I would wait until you get out, so you can be sure it gets its proper treatment and care that a new tattoo would need.

texasoe
Participant
@texasoe

It is on my upper bicep. Its part of a band. My main concern right now is that I am being charged for an aggravated assault and it turns out that its was against a Hispanic. So… I guess my question to “the tattooed community” is… With the judgemental powers that be.. Is a fresh tattoo better or worse than a someone conceiving it as a Racist mark?

Thanks again!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

are you a racist then or just stupid ?

get it covered when you get a chance

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Just get it covered up.

I have no reason to doubt that you had no knowledge of the implied meanings behind the tattoo – afterall it is not a mainstream symbol for the WPM.

However depending on what the prosecution will try and imply you are best cutting short any ammunition that they can use.

As an example I knew a guy who in the late 60’s & 70’s was part of the skinhead movement which had deep roots in reggae and west indian culture in the UK.

He had ‘skins rock’ tattooed on his arm. By the mid-late 1970’s there was a split between those of non-racist views and the white power group in the UK called the National Front who adopted the skinhead culture as their symbol.

My man is the least prejudice person you could meet but when he got arrested on possession of cannabis (self use) they put down that he was a white power follower because of his tattoo.

Regardless he had it covered up because it is what ppl imply or assume that can cause issues.

Take Care
Matthew

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Good luck with the trial.
I second the notion of getting it covered up asap…

Matthew…
Is there anything you DON’T have knowledge about?
😀

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lol

To be honest there is so much I do not know that I always want to learn more.
I was only an average student and it was not until my 20’s that I realised how thick I really was.

I knew some facts (I had a degree and some post grad) but did not understand how they worked, or the reasons why. So now I like to broaden my horizons a bit.

That said I totally 100% suck at maths and languages 😀

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Once the gentleman informed me he was a master of the ancient art of floral arrangement, Miss Jubakuba, I became convinced there is little that Lord Matthew Hull is not an expert in. He is a true gentlemen’s gentleman, well versed in literature, the arts, and the noble pursuit of fisticuffs.

On the subject of the tattoo, it kinda looks like the one I saw on the History Channel the other day when they did that thing on prison tats. If I remember rightly, it was associated with the Nazi Lowrider prison gang. But then again, my memory’s for shit.

Dude, regardless of its racial statement, you ought to cover it up on the basis of it being a fucking awful piece of ink.

Butterfly, the guy has had several run ins with the law and has an ugly, poorly executed piece of ink that may or may now be all “WHYTE POWA!”. Which do you think it is my man?

Hint: it’s option #2.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Goddamn it KH.
I have penis.
Avatar is of my future wife, Radeo Suicide.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

So I’ve been jerking to a picture of your fiance’ and not of you?

Wow.

Now I feel kinda skeevy.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Lolzies.
I love her.
http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/craveonline.com/legacy/article_imgs/Image/radeoint.jpg

P.S.
This thread has officially been hijacked.
We should probably stop.
Haha.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

:rolleyes: am i the only one that knows Jubakuba is the guy with the hairy arse and the tree tattoo :rolleyes:
lol

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

On the other hand Butterfly, perhaps zhe is an intersexed individual, a person with secondary characteristics of both sexes.

Zis fiance is gonna be in for one HELLUVA surprise coming on the wedding night. Balls? Check? Penis? Check? Vagina? Chec—WAIT A MINUTE!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.