ajccmf
Participant
@ajccmf

warning: this could be a long ass post!

Okay so I’m way past due for some fresh ink. I’m coming off of one of the worst months of my life and would like to commemorate it with a new tat. I had a prolific experience a couple of years ago and would like some ideas as how to add it to my skin. Here goes the story…

I’m a speeder- I do 85mph in the left lane everywhere I go. I got passed one summer day in 2007 on I75. Shortly after I got passed I saw a cop pull out of his hiding spot, throw on his lights, and go barreling after the guy who passed me. As the cop passes me, in pursuit, I look up and see a hawk flying over the interstate. In the hawk’s grasp is a squirrel- for some reason I am struck by a sense of irony… the cop as a predator swoops down on his prey as the hawk proudly carries his prey off for devouring. The hawk flies over the interstate simultaneously as the cop meets his speeder ahead of me and I’m not sure if it’s the cop’s lights or his siren that scared the hawk. I was quite surprised to see the hawk drop the still live squirrel on the interstate… I can only imagine the relief the squirrel felt when he was released by a fate of being eaten alive. He fell in the left lane and I passed him (as I was still in the middle lane) and I watched him in my rear view mirror. He darted back and forth dodging cars before being smashed by a mini-van and I was a little saddened. Though sad, I realized that no matter ho shitty my day is- it will never be as bad as the day that squirrel had.

Sometimes it’s hard to remember that squirrel when I’m depressed or when life gets hard but I’ve made a vow to keep that little guy in mind. My last couple of tats were a little disappointing (tribal band with hot rod flames) and I would like one with a little more meaning but I can’t exactly put an interstate scene on my arm. I’m thinking a band around my right elbow or half sleeve over my shoulder… any ideas?

Oh and hi I’m new here my name is Adam. Thanks for any input!!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Just how much pot did you smoke, exactly?

Welcome to the forums.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Why not just get the squirrel then? Seems like the natural choice to me.

ajccmf
Participant
@ajccmf

I haven’t smoked a joint in 3 days thank you very much. Have you read your avatar?

I thought about a squirrel tat but it just doesn’t sit well with me. I was looking for something… I don’t know more abstract maybe.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

A tribal squirrel?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

a zombie squirrel ๐Ÿ˜€

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

A hawk flying into the sunset…
With squirrel in hand.
Or…with squirrel on ground…

Idk, I like the sunset idea.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Outlaw;60646 wrote:
a zombie squirrel ๐Ÿ˜€

Oooohh.. me like!

A man-eating zombie squirrel, getting run over by a car and exploding! (If any of you guys have seen 3×3 Eyes, you know what I mean ;))

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Outlaw;60646 wrote:
a zombie squirrel ๐Ÿ˜€

FUCK! You beat me to it. Asshole.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
KnightHawk;60649 wrote:
FUCK! You beat me to it. Asshole.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

guess what KH…….. kiss-my-arse.gif

i was surprised when i seen your first choice LOL.. :p

so lets elaborate on the squirrel theme shall we ….. how about a zombie squirrel on a paracheute an eagle with his tallons extended as if he has just dropped him, and below the squirrel is a highway as a landing place PMSL!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.