Participant
@ontwo
ArniVidar;60295 wrote:
The chick in the first pic, or your wife? 😀

Both :D…..

closetfreak
Participant
@closetfreak

Thanks to both of you! Great thread Arni. And the coverup really turned out AMAZING. I definitely have faith now!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Well I am going to step in and say I actually like that tattoo. Whilst I am not a tribal fan as in I would not have it done on myself there is nothing wrong with that ink.

I have seen horrendous tribal tatts and that does not fall into that category.

If you were to incorporate both sets of ink I would suggest relining the tribal and the blue so it stands out more and adding some side panels of pale blue.

I would possibly add some celtic knotwork or use ivy and blue petals to work with the tribal and wrap into it and then drop some side bars in the same style as the one above.

If you really dislike it you can always cover it with some heavy floral but really it is nothing that reshade and a bit of adding to wouldn’t solve.

Take Care
Matthew

closetfreak
Participant
@closetfreak
Sherav;60463 wrote:
Hi

Well I am going to step in and say I actually like that tattoo. Whilst I am not a tribal fan as in I would not have it done on myself there is nothing wrong with that ink.

I have seen horrendous tribal tatts and that does not fall into that category.

If you were to incorporate both sets of ink I would suggest relining the tribal and the blue so it stands out more and adding some side panels of pale blue.

I would possibly add some celtic knotwork or use ivy and blue petals to work with the tribal and wrap into it and then drop some side bars in the same style as the one above.

If you really dislike it you can always cover it with some heavy floral but really it is nothing that reshade and a bit of adding to wouldn’t solve.

Take Care
Matthew

I really appreciate your response Matthew. It’s refreshing to hear your opinion and suggestions. I really don’t hate the tattoo, I just wish they’d flow better. You have some really great ideas though…I’m excited about the prospect of leaving it mostly intact with just some enhancements. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with me!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Don’t listen to him. He knows nothing. Get that crappy tattoo covered ASAP!!!!!! (I hope you know I’m kidding….and completely drunk)

closetfreak
Participant
@closetfreak
ontwo;60539 wrote:
Don’t listen to him. He knows nothing. Get that crappy tattoo covered ASAP!!!!!! (I hope you know I’m kidding….and completely drunk)

Hardy Har Har…:p

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.