expatbusiness
Participant
@expatbusiness

Turnover of 2 million baht with profits of 800,000. Four Thai staff with monthly wage bill of 24,000 rent on 5 storey building of 30,000 per month with 75,000 deposit paid, lease is 3 years with 3 years option, a website with some 20k unique users a month is also part of the package. The studio features living accommodation comprising of three floors with western style kitchen. A ground floor studio on a busy main road and a second floor art studio. The company has been trading for four years, has paid up capital of 4 million baht and can support two work permits. The company can also buy and own land for the purpose of the business. A perfect live in business for a couple. If you don’t tattoo already then apprentice in your own studio in Thailand with some great artists. Current owner will offer full training and support for a smooth handover. 3.2 million baht.

Exchange rate 33 baht / $1

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Oh yeah, I totally want to get scammed out of everything I own to buy the Brooklyn Bridge…err a tattoo studio in Thailand, a place no sane westerner would ever get a tattoo in the first place!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

expatbusiness
Participant
@expatbusiness

Was hoping i would get some sensible posts, not those from individuals that dont know what they are talking about. The company is legit has all papers in order and audited accounts.

The Studio up for sale has a web site http://www.thaitattoostudio.com which you can see from the work is not a scam and there seems to be an awful lot of insane westerners getting inked there 🙂

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

News flash: people do stupid things with tattoos on a regular basis. Why do you think scratchers and kitchen magicians flourish? Because most of people don’t know the difference between a reputable, sterile shop, and some idiot working out of his kitchen who’ll give you arm herpes.

Besides, the issue of getting inked in Thailand and places like that comes up here fairly often, and the general consensus is that you have to be an idiot to get inked there.

And if this was legit, why in the world would you be posting it on a forum were 99% of its members are American, British, or Australian/New Zelanders? Frankly, your options are stupid or scamming my man.

Or maybe both.

Love. Peace. Metalica.

expatbusiness
Participant
@expatbusiness

The studio is owned by a pro artist from UK who wants to now relocate. Studio is western standards with sterile environment and health and safety to UK standards. If you checked the web site out you would be bale to tell this from the pics alone.

your comments are very stereotypical and generalised, you dont know the studio or artists or the hundreds of satisified customers that have been through the doors.

The post is for tattoo studio for sale with anyone interested to post, the point of posting on forum who you says members are 99% from US, UK etc is so that anyone from there with connections to thailand or wanting to live and work in thailand can do so. What is stupid or scamming about that ? Interest parties come and visit study and review books, undertake due diligence etc and then purchase or dont.

This is last post i will respond to on this forum re your comments as they are totally unfounded and i am just trying to get the owner some interest so he can sell his studio, no scamming involved just an opportunity to own a legitimate business in thailand, simple as. I dont want to get into a conversation with someone who is not interested, I dont have the time, the business is not mine i am just helping with posting it so that maybe others can follow up on something that is a genuine business opportunity for a pro artist wanting to live and work in different place in an established studio.

Not expecting anything back than the previous posts, but thought would set the record straight.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I will offer you $10 and no more. Deal?

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

LMAO…..seriously?

go back where you came from and try sellin the shit over there…ya stinkin’ up the boards with this non sense

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

I’ll buy two and i want to join a local gang !! 😎 :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

What do you think this is Butterfly, Mafia Wars?

….join the Triads, they have better loot drops.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

I only glanced over the forum rules since they seemed general so correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it against the rules to do blatant advertising like this?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I’ll give you $100 US and a half eaten Snickers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.