0utlaw
@

iv had a 3/4 sleeve and chest piece for about 2 years now and im looking for sum new designs and pics of japanese art so i can have another sleeve and both legs covered any in on websites and books would b great thanks !!!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Please contact the administrator to get your username changed. Too confusing having two

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

You didn’t have no way of knowing but one of the admins around here is named Outlaw, and he’s VERY active in the forums. Hell, I came to this thread because I thought he was asking for help, and I had hoped maybe I could do him a solid.

As for the content of your post, I honestly have no idea what you’re asking for. You’re incoherent. Take your time, and edit your post so it make some sort of grammatical sense. Best I can tell, though, you’re asking for design help, and my man, you’re gonna need to be more specific about what you want as “Japanese” is one of the most popular themes and comes in so many styles as to be useless as a desrciptor.

You looking for lotus flowers? Kabuki masks? Samurais? Geisha? Dragons? God help me, mother fucking kanji?

We’re here to help, but you gotta make sense and give us more to go on.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I see I’m not the only one who thought this was the real Outlaw!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i thought i was seeing things for a moment !!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘japanese info’ is closed to new replies.