syc06669
Participant
@syc06669

Ok, my sister did not walk out without any pigment, the tattoo was fully coloured when she left.

The tattoo was done around the start of November, and yes it was done at what used to be a reputable shop, until the original artists left and were replaced with 2 artist no older than 22 years of age, and specialize in experimentation on customers and failing miserably.

The only reason she went to this shop is because we live in a smaller city and that was the only shop in town a the time, if she would have consulted with me before hand I would have sent her to a professional friend of mine and none of this would have happened

My sister is getting tests done in 7 days, and depending on the results I will advise her on taking appropriate legal action against the shop and artist.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Ok I understand now so they did the outline in water then went over it again in pigment?

Well to be honest whilst I wouldn’t agree with it myself ( I prefer my artists to get straight on with it with pigment) as long as the needles and tubes etc were sterile the tattoo and your sister should be ok.

If they are just starting out they prob did it with blood so they could see that the line was straight whereas an experienced artist would have the confidence to follow the stencil direct with pigment.

But as you say they should not be ‘experimenting’ on any customer.

The reason I reposted is not to rag or bag but to be absolutely clear on what went on so that your sister is in the clear with regards to health and for others to avoid the same experience.

I am sure it will all be fine.

Thanks for clarifying.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.