skulls
Participant
@skulls

Hey all,

I am looking for a couple of ideas on a few things.

First off here is the pic of my pin-up. I am looking for color ideas for her shirt and top. Her skin tones and makeup are all colored in now. Her eye shadow is dark to lite purple so that had me thinking purple. My wife mentioned camo and that sounds cool but I am not sure how it will come out in a tattoo?? any ideas??

Also, I am trying to think of a background tattoo for her that will wrap around the underside of my arm???

Thanks for your thoughts in advance….

IMG_6814.jpg

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Considering she’s a mechanic babe, I’d go the traditional blue shirt that your stereotypical mechanic would wear 🙂
Just my opinion though.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Yeah, I agree with the post above.

skulls
Participant
@skulls

Thanks for the input guys. Now, should the blue of the shirt differ from the blue of her jean shorts?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Man I love that tattoo

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Denim shorts and red check top maybe XD cowgirl type

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Actually I’ve always loved the red checkered top and blue jeans, so I second that idea. Rawr 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

If you’re gonna go with blue, I’d have the denim shorts a darker blue and the shirt a lighter one.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Joker1;58883 wrote:
If you’re gonna go with blue, I’d have the denim shorts a darker blue and the shirt a lighter one.

^ Exactly my thoughts. Great tattoo. Post a pic when it’s all finished.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

what was your artists thoughts on colour ?

skulls
Participant
@skulls

The artists thoughts were for denim shorts and blue top…I guess the replies here settle it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.