Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

I had been booked in for a tattoo, in a town 80 miles away, i went there, and when i got there, the tattooist tells me he “cant do it” – when i ask why he says he had trouble getting into the shop and hadnt set up yet, and therefore couldnt do my tattoo, i cant afford to be going on 160 mile trips and paying for tattoo unfortunately, and even if i could i wouldnt from these people, shame because now i have to pay more for a tattoo from another shop, ah well 🙁 Just needed a good rant!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wow… guess he doesn’t like money, eh?

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Yeah :/ i found it strange that he couldnt maybe stay behind or something at the end of the day, it was only a 2 hour thing, ah well, why the others after me come first i dont know, 160 miles for nothing takes a longggg time, not to worry
😀 his loss

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

You poor kid. I don’t see why he didn’t just take the 15 minutes to set up though??

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

yeah, i mean i have no idea how long setting up a shop takes, so i wasnt gonna question him, i tried to gently persuade him for a while, then i just thought fuck it im gonna get angry soon i better go

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I know going from customer to customer only takes about 15 minutes to set up, little bit more if your artist is having a coffee or such. I’m not sure if they’re required to sweep the store first or something, but what would it matter if your appointments were 1/2 an hour late for the day??

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

yeahh, he seemed shocked when i came in the shop, and said he tried to ring me twice, i had no missed calls… he probably forgot tbh

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

If the dude’s that unprofessional, I’m not sure you shoulda been going to him in the first place my man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

maybe a blessing in disguise lol – he had a good portfolio, nevermind, plenty of tattoo shops in the tattoo ocean which is the north of england XD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.