suicidal
Participant
@suicidal

my favorite so far is the reaper i have on the back of my leg…it also turns out to be the sorest…most of the tattoo is red, and i happen to be allergic to red ink. 😮 it was swollen, and took a very long time to heal.

archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

favorite and most painful is the top of my foot, it says “make decisions and never look back”

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

My zombie squid on my right forearm has got to be my favorite, but the sorest was, hands down, my wrist gauntlet. The only thing that kept me from weeping like a twelve year old Japanese school girl when my artist got to my wrist bone was my ex-wife sitting there going “Gonna cry? Gonna cry like a littler bitch? Baby need a bottle, ‘cuz he’s gonna cry?”.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

suicidal
Participant
@suicidal
KnightHawk;58857 wrote:
My zombie squid on my right forearm has got to be my favorite, but the sorest was, hands down, my wrist gauntlet. The only thing that kept from my weeping like a twelve year old Japanese school girl when my artist got to my wrist bone was my ex-wife sitting there going “Gonna cry? Gonna cry like a littler bitch? Baby need a bottle, ‘cuz he’s gonna cry?”.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

that made me LOL. although i am not looking forward to getting my shin tattooed, i have a feeling that is going to hurt.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.